Micro Excavator Rental
Kelsey Plant Hire’s micro diggers/doorway diggers or micro excavators are very versatile and perfect for applications where other machines just won’t fit.
Weighing-in at 1180kg these tiny machines pack a powerful punch and with their retractable undercarriage and foldable TOPS (Tip Over Protection System) a standard width doorway is no barrier for this excellent little workhorse.
Additional features of our micro excavators:
- Size and weight make it easy to tow
- Hydraulic joystick controls (operator ease and comfort)
- Cylinder-over-boom design (reduces machine damage risks)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Details and dimensions shown are of a Takeuchi TB210R; other micro / doorway digger models and manufacturers will vary. If dimensions are crucial please confirm prior to hire.
We can deliver the hired equipment to you, please refer to our delivery area page for more information.
What else do you need?
When booking your 1.3 tonne diesel micro digger hire, don’t forget to include those few extras you may need that we also stock and hire:
- A Turf Cutter – this is the easiest and most efficient way to take up and preserve large areas of turf in preparation for landscaping projects, pipe & cable laying etc. The turf cutter has a powerful engine and a variable depth setting.
- Breaker Attachment
- Extra gas oil
- Mini Tracked Dumper – Very narrow, great capacity with low ground pressure. See tracked dumpers
- A skip loading dumper – see our page for more information on skip loading dumpers.
- Road Plates – for during and after digging, to ensure continued site access whilst excavations are still open.
- Roller or Vibrating/Compactor plate – to level and compact any back filling & reinstatement after the work has finished. Please choose from our rollers for hire.