1.5 Tonne Mini Digger Rental
Kelsey Plant Hire’s versatile 1.5 tonne diesel mini digger hire will provide you with top digging performance and breakout force. You can work them in all kinds of grounds in the toughest conditions and you will quickly get your job done with ease.
You can enjoy extra stability and safety with our 1.5 tonne mini diggers with their expandable undercarriage design. When you choose to hire our little machine you will notice that you do not have to reposition as often whilst digging due to their impressive reach at ground level and their ability to dig close to their undercarriage. This means you will benefit from greater productivity even in the tightest of spaces. A brilliant little powerhouse!
Additional features of our 1.5 tonne mini excavators:
- Safe lifting capacity of 130kg (useful for site materials handling)
- Excellent cost-effective fuel consumption
- Cylinder-over-boom design (reduces risks of machine damage particularly when loading trucks)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Details and dimensions shown are of the Takeuchi TB216; other 1.5 tonne mini digger models and manufacturers will vary. If dimensions are crucial please confirm prior to hire.
We can deliver the hired equipment to you, please refer to our delivery area page for more information.
What else do you need?
When booking your 1.5 tonne diesel mini digger hire, don’t forget to include those few extras you may need that we also stock and hire:
- A Turf Cutter – this is the easiest and most efficient way to take up and preserve large areas of turf in preparation for landscaping projects, pipe & cable laying etc. The turf cutter has a powerful engine and a variable depth setting.
- Breaker Attachment
- Extra gas oil
- Mini Tracked Dumper – Very narrow, great capacity with low ground pressure. See tracked dumpers
- A skip loading dumper – see our page for more information on skip loading dumpers.
- Road Plates – for during and after digging, to ensure continued site access whilst excavations are still open.
- Roller or Vibrating/Compactor plate – to level and compact any back filling & reinstatement after the work has finished. Please choose from our rollers for hire.