Mini Digger Rental
If you opt for Kelsey Plant Hire’s 3 tonne diesel mini digger hire, you will see the extent of their power. They are able to exert impressive dipper arm and bucket force, enabling you to get your job done efficiently even when ground conditions are tough.
Their new improved design hydraulic systems have enhanced pump flow and increased working pressure producing noticeably quick, smooth, simultaneous and powerful movements. Altogether, with this machine’s excellent fuel efficiency, you will benefit from BETTER productivity!
Additional features of our 3 tonne mini excavators:
- 282kg Safe lifting capacity on the TB230 model (TB23R not to be used for lifting)
- Zero Tail Swing & Reduced Tail Swing (improving working space, safety & damage risk) are available
- Two speed travel
- Joystick auxiliary hydraulic control
IMPORTANT NOTE: Details and dimensions shown are of the Takeuchi TB230; other 3 tonne digger models and manufacturers will vary. If dimensions are crucial please confirm prior to hire.
What else do you need?
When booking the hire of your 3 tonne diesel mini digger hire, don’t forget to include those few extras you may need that we also stock and hire:
- A Turf Cutter – this is the easiest and most efficient way to take up and preserve large areas of turf in preparation for landscaping projects, pipe & cable laying etc. The turf cutter has a powerful engine and a variable depth setting.
- Breaker Attachment
- Extra gas oil
- Auger Attachment – this drills 6 to 42 in. diameter holes quickly and accurately and is ideal for installing fence posts, planting trees or digging footings.
- Lifting Hitch Attachment
- A Skip Loading dumper – see our page for more information on skip loading dumpers.
- A 3 tonne dumper – perhaps you will be needing a larger dumper for your job – we have the 3 tonne dumper or swivel skip dumper.
- Road Plates – for during and after digging, to ensure continued site access whilst excavations are still open.
- Roller or Vibrating/Compactor plate – to level and compact any back filling & reinstatement after the work has finished. Please choose from our rollers for hire.